Get in touch
Frequently asked questions
What is your shipping policy?
ONE PRICE WORLDWIDE - ALL INCLUSIVE!
When you order a Buchardt Audio product, we take care of shipping costs (for orders over 850 euros), import duty, insurance and all taxes… Basically all expenses to your doorstep. This is simplicity to us, and allows you to rest assure knowing that no additional cost would be added by importing our products.
There is one exception to this. Credit / Debit card fees are not covered by us. We recommend Visa over Mastercard as its cheaper in foreign transactions fees.
How does this work?
Within the EU and US it would be just like buying anything else from a webshop located in your country as we have warehouses here. Outside EU and US you would get an import bill that includes whatever local taxes your country have. This bill is yours to pay as the product is imported in your name. This is all normal, but here we offer to cover this import bill for you. What you do is email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and attached a picture of the import bill. We would here refund you the cost directly to your card used for the purchase.
Sadly, we can't cover import cost for the following countries:
- Central America (Mexico, Costa Rica etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
We do ship to these countries, but please email us to hear more.
What if I don't like the product?
The Return Process
- As confident as we are in our gear, we understand that not everything is for everyone. If you feel like our speakers are not for you, then the first thing you'll need to do is send an e-mail within 45 days after receiving the products to email@example.com and inform us that you'd like to return your purchase. Please be sure to include the reason why. It's very important that you pack the speakers exactly like you received them in the original shipping box.Shortly afterwards, somebody from Buchardt will respond to your request. Depending on where you are located, it's either a prepaid shipping label that is emailed to you (America). Slam that on the box and deliver them to a FedEx store. For the rest of the world, a pickup would be arranged at your decried date.
- Wait for the product to land at a Buchardt approved destination. This process typically takes anywhere between 3 – 10 business days. It hinges entirely on where the product is coming from.Once the product arrives, we'll inspect the product to make sure that it arrived with all the original materials and is in like-new condition.Provided everything looks good, and it almost always does, then will reach back out and let you know that the product has been received and that the refund is being processed. In our experience, it usually takes anywhere from 7 to 10 days for the money to return to your account. The €100 / €200 return fee will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. Return fee is per product shipped.
- If you have been charged import taxes on your delivered products, you are responsible for claiming a refund from the given carrier that charged you (DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS).
- B Stock / C Stock : Please note that on ANY B or C stock product, you are responsible for sending the product back and pay the costs associated with it if you wish to return within the 45 days. No return fee would be charged here of course.
Our warranty policy
- Buchardt Audio provides warranty on all products sold. Warranty vary depending on the individual product : All Buchardt speakers have a 5-years standard warranty. Electronics which also includes the active modules of the A series have a 2-year standard warranty. Warranty starts from the date the products are received by the customer.
- Buchardt Audio offers an extended warranty sign up program for some products. The extended warranty is bound to the original buyer. The length of the extended warranty vary, depended on the product and is listed under the product details.
- The warranty covers manufacturing defects, which includes spare parts and labor.
- The warranty does not cover flared speaker units, scratches/minor damage, wear and tear, misuse, incorrect connection, inadequate general maintenance, cracked cabinet finish, theft or fire.
- The warranty covers only with a warranty certificate with information’s with the date of purchase.
- If a warranty case requires replacement to parts no longer available. We will replace with a similar component, or product.
What happens if something breaks?
You will be happy to hear that we have designed our products to be easily fixable by yourself, so shipping back and forth is not necessary should any part break. Contact us, and we will take you through the process on how to exchange the driver, amp module (on the active speakers) or anything like that.
We will provide you with the parts needed, along with the guidance on how to exchange the part within minutes - trust us, it's extremely easy! During this process you are of course still covered under our warranty.
If you have bought the speakers from us, we will provide a 50% discount on spare parts if your product breaks out of warranty, so you can get back to enjoying music without breaking the bank.
In the case a product needs to be returned to us, original packaging is required for return shipment.
Buchardt Audio ApS
Korshoejvej 6, 8600 Silkeborg - Denmark (DK)
VAT number: DK35477543 (not a phone number!)
If you want to visit us, you are more than welcome. Please contact us to make an appointment.